LOG IN

Welcome to KENTURAY !

Wholesale customers only.
Please contact us for ID / Password. Thank you.

SIGN UP

Registration is free!

Please register to obtain the right of access since we have more than one thousand non public products.We will review your information within 24 hours, If you are authorized we will inform you via Email.

  • Please fill in the correct email address so that we can inform you . Fill out the contact form for a no obligation consultation.
  • Your informatin will be important for our review, please fill in your company website.
  •  
LOG IN / REGISTER 0
Your shopping cart is empty !
HOME > 2016 > 八月

19

8月 2016

How To Make Customers Fall in Love With Your Brand ?

Posted by kenturay / BLOG, SALES TECHNIQUE / 734

brand

Most entrepreneurs understand developing and establishing a brand is important. It’s not necessarily easy, and, it’s only half the battle. To win, you must take it a step further. That step is to not only recognize your brand, but to develop a passion for it. Here are 6 tips for getting your target audience to love your brand !

Surprise & Delight                                         

These days it’s not about just getting by on your service, but going above and beyond. People can get basic service anywhere. What they crave is a brand that will truly value them. The easiest way to lure prospects in and get them hooked on your product or service is to wow them with each and every interaction.

Image is everything

Your online presence is akin to your brand’s first impression with your audience, and we all know you only get one chance, so you’ve really got to knock it out of the park with this one. Make sure you have a compelling, user-friendly website, a clear brand image and a solid social media presence so that first impression will really stick.

Quality over quantity

It’s not about bombarding your audience and banging them over the heads with your brand. Rather, it’s about providing them with quality content that they can use. In fact, 60% of consumers say they feel more confident about working with a company after reading their custom content. Not sure where to begin? Start by asking what are your customers’ biggest pain points? Then, determine how your product or service provides the solution. Turn this information into content and you’ll have them hooked.

Connect emotionally

75% of consumers say they make buying decisions based on their emotions. What does this mean for your brand? If you can find a way to connect with your audience emotionally, you’re more than halfway toward converting them into loyal customers.  In the survey of  a brand, 94% of respondents said they would be highly likely to recommend a brand they were emotionally engaged with. Find a way to tug at the heart strings of your target audience and you’ll end up with loyal brand ambassadors.

Over-deliver

You’ve surely heard the old adage, “under promise and over deliver”. This is a key component to garnering affection for your brand. When you consistently go above and beyond to satisfy your customers in service, quality and support, they’ll pay you back with repeat business and referrals.

Listen to feedback

Think the squeaky wheel always gets the grease? Not necessarily – especially when it comes to customer satisfaction. A recent Interactive study revealed that only 4% of customers that are unhappy will actually complain. The other 96% will simply leave. This means that you need to be asking for feedback from your customers on a regular basis. More importantly, you need to pay attention to what’s being said – good or bad. When you encourage your customers to speak up and show them that their opinions really matter, you endear them to your brand. As a bonus, you’ll also be better prepared to correct problems and make improvements in a more proactive way.

 

By implementing these six key strategies, you’ll have your customers falling in love with your brand which will have them coming back for more and spreading the love to their own networks. It really is a marriage made in heaven!

8 SALE SKILLS TO IMPROVE YOUR SALES !

 

 ——————————     Have any question – Contact us     ——————————